Samsung phone bursts into flames in man's pocket


It was so bad that airlines forbade passengers from bringing them onto the plane, Samsung offered a recall and it brought into question the safety of the company's lithium ion batteries.

The Galaxy Note 9 will have an optical fingerprint sensor embedded into its display panel, KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicted earlier this month, suggesting that Samsung may finally be able to commercialize the emerging biometric authentication technology by next summer. Bystanders, eventually helped him pull out his shirt, but the local police state that the man suffered minor burns. The victim of the incident - Yulianto speaks to Daily Mail and says, "There was a strong sensation of heat and I felt something start to shake". Yulianto had his Galaxy Duos inside his shirt pocket and just as he was reaching for it, the device exploded. The phone wasn't attached to a portable charger when it blasted open, though some reports state that Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Global Positioning System connections might have contributed to the overheating. BeyondEyes and Samsung LSI are the two suppliers that have already shipped part samples to Samsung Electronics, according to Kuo.

Rose Lelsie debuts engagement ring from Kit Harington
In an interview on The Jonathan Ross Show last week, Harington revealed that his proposal didn't go as planned. And I think that's marriage included".

The 30 September incident, at a hotel in Indonesia, was captured on CCTV camera and later posted on YouTube, but Samsung was quick to blame it on a third-party battery not recommended by the manufacturer. "We sincerely wish for our customer's swift recovery, and strongly recommend all our consumers to use Samsung's genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products".